COMPAS is an independent, non-partisan, public opinion/customer research firm with offices across Canada. We are widely known in business and government for our long-running weekly CEO Poll in The Financial Post.
Our clients include business, government, banks and not-for-profits.
Working at COMPAS
- COMPAS is a small company that wins with its team spirit. Every member of the team pitches in to do what it takes to get the job done.
- Our clients are our lifeblood and our deadlines are project driven, so we do whatever it takes meet their timelines and exceed their needs.
- Unlike larger firms, there is tremendous opportunity for varied job responsibilities and continuous learning
- At COMPAS, collegial spirit is in and office politics are out.
- We offer a great location with spacious workspace. Everyone gets a window.
- Work daily with one of Canada’s leading experts in public opinion and customer research